Hola Fellas


Holla, Fateen Hidayah here. Mind your manners please. Thankyou

Tagboard



Mind your manners

Big Claps


skins by : Simple | Grey
photo : weheartit

i hate u !! .. but i love u ..
Monday, March 28, 2011 | 0 comments



i really2 hate u !! but why did i fall in love with u ?? can u please tell me wyh ?? i need an explaination ..just a simple explaination ..



aku dh wt semampu yg mungkin tuk melupakan kau ,, tapi nape kau mesti muncul kembali ,, sekadar tuk menyakiti hati ku ??
tidak kah kau tahu hati seorang wanita mudah terluka ?? tidak kah kau tahu hati seorang wanita mampu terusik .. walau hanya kau sekadar tersenyum .. tapi aku sudah pun tertawa .. disaat kau hanya menatapi aku telah pun berdebar ..bagai kan esok tiada lagi .. aku bermimpi kan mu ..


even that .. why did u just ignore it ?? ignore my feeling towrds u .. ignore my appearence .. and most importantly is . just leave me in the dark side of my life ..
im begging u .. even if u dont want to have a feeling towards me .. just let me know .. dont make me like a tissue .. found me when needed only .. but throw me when does not need me ..  i just hope for some appreciate only .. not a love from u ..

aku berharap esok akan cerah ..........

Older Post | Newer Post